Choose this option to become a HCHS Constant Companion and pledge $50 each month to the Highland County Humane Society. Donors at the $50 per month level will be listed on the Highland County Humane Society website at the “Partner” level.
What are the benefits of becoming a Constant Companion?
- It’s an easy and convenient way for you to save lives
- Eliminates check writing and the cost of a stamp
- Allows your donation to continue uninterrupted
- Allows your donation to be spread out over time
- Reduces administrative costs for HCHS
- Consumes fewer resources than paper check processing
Every month, your gift will go where it’s needed most — allowing the Highland County Humane Society to answer the urgent needs of shelter pets. On average, it costs the Highland County Humane Society more than $200 to prepare each pet for adoption. This includes a miscellaneous medical needs, heartworm tests, vaccinations, and flea and tick preventives.
You may change your pledge amount or cancel your recurring donation at any time. A recurring donation is a donation set up to occur automatically on a regularly scheduled basis. If you have questions, or if you want to donate an amount that is not listed in the drop-down menu, please contact HCHS directly: 937-317-0070.